Beginning September 23
- For learners in K-12
- Twelve-week session
- September 23 thru December 19 (break for Thanksgiving week)
- Open Monday thru Thursday, 3:30pm-6:30pm (come any time during open hours)
- Six self-paced learning track themes
- Just for Fun or For Skills Development
- Options of one to four days a week
- 10% off camps and parties for Club Members thru Fall/Winter
- Scholarships available
- Snacks included
- Once a week – $300, $25 supply fee (12 passes)
- Twice a week – $480, $50 supply fee (24 passes)
- Three or four days a week – $600*, $100 supply fee (Unlimited passes during session)
- Project mentoring – add $150*
- *Can be paid in two or three payments
- Design for 2D and 3D
- Analog/Digital Game Making
- Animal and/or Space Management
- Repurpose/Upcycle Art and Making
Note about Supply Fee: The learner will budget and spend this fee for supplies they need for projects. They/you may also furnish additional items.
Note about Mentoring: we will work with your family and the learner to manage specific project(s) and will either do a live presentation for family before Winter Break or keep a mini blog/vlog documenting the project and displaying competency.
Sensory Friendly Saturdays
All are welcome here
WorkChops Sensory Friendly Saturdays – Coming in October
Face Your Fears During Thanksgiving Break Week
Three-day camp – Info Coming Soon!
Winter Break Camp Days
Pick your favorite activities
Info Coming Soon!